The admission process – NRI / FOREIGN NATIONALS:
- Parents to write to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing their interest to join us. We will setup a Skype/whatsapp call with the admissions coordinator to understand the philosophy and the board of education within a week’s time. The Availability of seat for the grade sought for would be intimated by the end of the call.
- Application forms would be available for purchase from September 7th, 2019 onwards for June 2020. Kindly Write to email@example.com to purchase the application form.
- Fully filled and signed application form along with the signed “Admission process”, “Rules and Regulations” form and relevant documents (A copy of Birth Certificate, passport and report/ progress card from the previous school) to be scanned and sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org email within 5 working days from the date of downloading the application form.
“Late submission will not be entertained“
- A duly filled application is reviewed by the admission panel and only those who meet the admission criteria would be called for the next level.
- The Assessment sheet (English and Math) would be sent to the child’s teacher (parents to provide the contact information prior) for assessment. A completed assessment sheet and a report about the child from the child’s teacher is reviewed by the panel and only selected applicants move on to the next process.
- The final step is a one on one setup with the coordinator. Both the parents to be present for the Skype/Whatsapp call.
- A Letter of confirmation/Non-confirmation/Wait list of admission will be sent to parent’s email address
- Each application is reviewed carefully by the Management and offer of admission is at the discretion of the school.
- We will not be able to disclose any information pertaining to Rejection and is kept confidential. We do not encourage appointments or calls pertaining to rejection. Any attempt towards recommendation from politicians, bureaucrats, trustees and any other sources are not entertained and the application would be disqualified.
- On acceptance of the offer of admission, a one-time Non-refundable Registration fee towards the corpus of the trust to be paid within 5 working days from when the offer is made.
- In case of withdrawal of admission by the parents before/after the beginning of the school year, the non-refundable registration fee will not be refunded.
- Admission offered will be revoked if we do not receive any communication or payment of fees within the allotted period of time.
- Once the admission formalities are completed a welcome email will be sent clarifying the on boarding process.
- We are well aware that some of you would be coming down to see the school before enrolling your child. The School is open to visitors between 9.00 and 10.00 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Kindly seek prior appointment by sending an email with a subject–School Visit to email@example.com. Walk- ins are strictly not entertained.