The admission process Kindergarden:
PKG – 3 yrs to 4 yrs
LKG – 4.1 yrs to 5 yrs
UKG – 5.1 yrs to 6 yrs
- Age Criteria (Preference will always be given to older children)
- For LKG and UKG, admission is subject to vacancies. We will know about it only in the month of November. Please be informed that you would be on wait list until that time.
- Collect the application form after paying a fee of 1000/-
- Fully filled and signed application form along with the signed “Admission process”, “Rules and Regulations” form and relevant documents to be dropped off at the front office within 5 working days from the date of collection of application form.
“Late submission will not be entertained“
- All communication with the parents would be via email. Write to email@example.com in case of any queries.
- A Duly filled form will be reviewed by the Admission panel and only those who meet Admission Criteria would be called for a Group Orientation.
- The school will intimate you of the date, time and venue for the first group orientation with the director/coordinators to understand the philosophy of the school. Both parents should be present for the orientation.
- Further, the admissions panel would meet with the parents and the child for a one on one. Date and the time slots will be sent via email. Both parents and the child should be present for the meeting. It is an opportunity for us to meet your child and also understand your alignment with us.
- Only Selected applicants from the previous process will proceed to the second one on one meeting with the Admissions panel. We would intimate you within 5 working days from the date of the first one on one whether you have been selected for the second one on one meeting or not.
- This would be the last one on one and A Letter of confirmation/Non-confirmation/Wait list of admission will be sent to parent’s email address within 5 working days from the date of second one on one.
- Each application is reviewed carefully by the Management and offer of admission is at the discretion of the school.
- We will not be able to disclose any information pertaining to Rejection and is kept confidential. We do not encourage appointments or calls pertaining to rejection. Any attempt towards recommendation from politicians, bureaucrats, trustees and any other sources are not entertained and the application would be disqualified.
- On acceptance of the offer of admission, a one-time Non-refundable Registration fee towards the corpus of the trust to be paid within 5 working days from when the offer is made. A copy of the Aadhaar card, Pan card of the Payee to be submitted along with the cheque.
- In case of withdrawal of admission by the parents before the beginning of the school year, the non-refundable registration fee will not be refunded.
- Admission offered will be revoked if we do not receive any communication and payment of fees within the allotted period of time.
- Once the admission formalities are completed a welcome email will be sent clarifying the on boarding process.