The admission process Grade:
- Age Criteria (Preference will always be given to older children)
- Grade 1 – 6.1 to 7.0 years
- Grades 2 and upwards are calculated accordingly.
- Collect the application form after paying a fee of 1000/-
- For all the Grades, admission is subject to vacancies. We will know about it only in the month of November. Please be informed that you would be on wait list until that time.
- All communication with the parents would be via email. Write to email@example.com in case of any queries.
- Fully filled and signed application form along with the signed “Admission process”, “Rules and Regulations” form and relevant documents (A copy of Birth Certificate, Aadhaar card and report/ progress card from the previous school) to be dropped off at the front office within 5 working days from the date of collecting the application form.
“Late submission will not be entertained“
- A duly filled application is reviewed by the admission panel and only those who meet the admission criteria would be called for a Group Orientation.
- The Group Orientation to understand the philosophy of the school is on October 12. The School will intimate you of the time and venue of the group orientation. Both parents are expected to attend the orientation without fail.
- On the day of the group orientation, the child would be having a sneak peek of a day at Yellow train followed by an assessment while the parents are oriented towards the school’s offering and what their child’s school journey looks like.Only children with certain qualities and aptitude will be able to fit in and thrive in an environment like ours. During the assessment we look for indications of the above and make our decision based on that.
- Only selected applicants would be called for 1-1 via an email. It is important for both the parents to be present for the one on one meeting with the admission panel.The date and time for the one on one will be intimated later.
- A Letter of confirmation/Non-confirmation/Waitlist of admission will be sent to parent’s email address.
- Each application is reviewed carefully by the Management and offer of admission is at the discretion of the school.
- We will not be able to disclose any information pertaining to rejection and is kept confidential. We do not encourage appointments or calls pertaining to rejection. Any attempt towards recommendation from politicians, bureaucrats, trustees and any other sources are not entertained and the application would be disqualified.
- On acceptance of the offer of admission, a one-time Non-refundable Registration fee towards the corpus of the trust to be paid within 5 working days from when the offer is made. A copy of the Aadhaar card, Pan card of the Payee to be submitted along with the cheque.
- In case of withdrawal of admission by the parents before/after the beginning of the school year, the non-refundable registration fee will not be refunded.
- Admission offered will be revoked if we do not receive any communication and payment of fees within the allotted period of time.
- Once the admission formalities are completed a welcome email will be sent clarifying the on boarding process.